Friday, September 23, 2005

boo sama teckiee

My PC is still boo boo. %$#@#%^*(%%#*^% Yohhhh!

Anyway just drop a quick thank you note to John Ong and the PPS podcast team. Even with no workable PC with a proper Internet connect, I still managed to download and listen to John Ong's podcast called OngLine, actually only episode 81... and episode 7 of PPS podcast.

Both actually mentioned about the audio quality of otF. Yeah that's really boo boo for us, or a least for me cos somehow all the problems lies on my side. Kesian TripleDash.

But dear listeners, bare with us a little. I'm trying to get things fixed with my ISP and to get TripleDash to sponsor me my next PC...*hint hint* ....hahahah I wish

I hope I can get things up and running soon, so till then, cherios~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home