Thursday, December 29, 2005

TripleDash is really going to teckiee

TripleDash is really going to kill me on this one... I guess I wouldn't be able to celebrate New Years!

If you have listened to the previous\last\episode 12, you'll notice that it's only me in there. I have realized that I have forgotten to change some settings on my PC before I record...

Q: Won't you know about this when you edit?!
A: I got really lazy, I didn't even put in the intro and outro. Episode 12 was raw.

Q: So will there be a Episode 12b?
A: I have got to talk to TripleDash about this... he's gonna kill me HAHAHHAHAH.... wish me luck.

... I think I'm going to continue otF, something is telling me to keep it going. So till my next reincarnation... Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowLight said...

Cous D : Errr Triple D sounded like he's moaning in the beginning, man "priceless"

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home